GlimpseBack® is a place to post and share memorials and tributes. It is simple to use and you are guided with step by step instructions. Choose a memorial package and complete the steps (which takes about 15 minutes) and the memorial will be available immediately.
You will receive an announcement in your email to invite friends and family around the globe to share the memories with photos, videos and more.
HOW TO FIND A MEMORIAL —
1. Click VIEW A MEMORIAL.
2. Type in the last name you are searching. Click on the name to enter their personal memorial and share in their life story.
HOW TO CREATE A MEMORIAL —
1. Select the memorial (package) subscription of your choice.
2. Complete the required steps and complete the subscription process.
HOW TO SHARE A MEMORIAL —
1. One of the last steps in building a memorial, is to include email addresses of each person you would like to send an announcement to. (They only need to click the link in the email to be taken directly to the memorial.) Note: You may include your own email address, so you may send it to others in the future.
2. They can search for the memorial by clicking on VIEW A MEMORIAL.
3. Type the URL (the direct web address) into your browser, specific to the individual memorial.